Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RSS Feeds

This is a great way to have all of your interests consolidated in one place. It can open up a lot of new areas that you have never thought of before. One of the features of this is the ability to look at an article and if it doesn't capture your fancy immediately you don't have to waste your time on it.

By browsing through and checking the ones that hold interest you can eliminate a lot of wasted time. If you don't want to look immediately at the article it can be saved for a later time. I realize now that I have just touched the tip of the iceberg and am amazed at how much information that there and how easy it is to get it by using this feature.

I am very interested in all kinds of music and this will keep me up to date as far as the latest ones. Recipies are also something that I am interested in and this will definitely help.

No comments: